Red Ribbon Week
Life is Your Journey. Travel Drug Free®
This week long celebration will promote making safe & healthy choices. We want to encourage students to make a personal commitment to stay drug-free!
- Monday, 22nd: Red Day, Love yourself – kids will be asked to wear red to raise drug awareness
- Tuesday, 23rd: Turn your back on bullying– kids will wear their shirt backwards
- Wednesday, 24th: Team up against drugs– kids will wear favorite team jersey or t-shirt
- Thursday, 25th: Lei off drugs– kids can wear their Hawaiian attire (a lei or any Hawaiian clothes)
- Friday, 26th: Our school chooses to be drug free- wear your spirit wear or school colors
Enter the Red Ribbon Photo Contest: Visit www.RedRibbon.org for details.